Having an online presence has never been more important to targeting target markets as the industry deals with shifts in market structure. Social media marketing is an easy but successful way to do this is.
75.3 percent of U.S. companies are projected to have an Instagram account by the end of 2020, according to 2018 research from eMarketer. Not to mention, the 2019 internal data from Instagram shows that 90 percent of users follow at least one brand. There is no doubt that Instagram is becoming more important for brands and social media managers when you pair the two statistics. Instagram offers a unique forum to create visually compelling content for businesses to advertise their offerings and communicate with fans.
If you have not yet built an account on the rapidly growing social network of Instagram, now is the perfect time to begin.
How to create a business Instagram page:
1. Download the Instagram App
2. Create an Instagram account and choose an Instagram profile photo
3. Complete your Instagram profile information
4. Convert your basic Instagram profile into a Business Profile
5. Post photos and videos to your Instagram feed
6. Find people to follow on Instagram
7. Add Instagram Stories and create Highlights
8. Get creative with IGTV and Instagram Reels
9. Post to Instagram consistently
10. Take advantage of Instagram Insights
11. Engage with other Instagram accounts
Consider incorporating the following capabilities to amplify your social media marketing campaign on the site if you have a retail brand:
You’ve got a lot of help for learning how to start an Instagram company with all these features.